Tuesday 25 January 2022

REMIND ME..

 .. to keep my wishes to myself! 

Remember I wanted time to work on .. and finish my blanket? WELL .. the day after I posted that my daughter and youngest grandson (3) began to be ill .. and tested POSITIVE for COVID . Then the day after the 6 year old started to be ill .. YES also Positive! I have remained negative SO .. as long as I continue to test negative .. I am the designated shopper etc. NO school run is nice .. but other than that I have stayed in as much as possible. My daughter and I are double vaccinated AND had our boosters. 

She ad 48 hours of temperature ,headache and feeling ill, and the boys had, 24 hours each. They now have runny noses and coughs .. but feel MUCH better .SO GLAD that is all over! NOW I have to listen to them all MOANING about not being able to go out x Small price to pay I say x STAY SAFE  OUT THERE PEOPLE 

As I was finishing the blanket I played yarn chicken .. 

and lost! SO close! I was NOT undoing a whole row for that little bit !! I could not find anything that was close .. so, I gave up and used the navy that I have used between each colour..



.. it is for my bed and I will NOT be inspecting it very closely! lol x

I was making this little cutie..




.. and the youngest grandson took him to bed x So, he has no feet .. no-ne here is worried about it x lol x

I finished this book too..


I am counting my time .. well used x Once again .. BE SAFE x

Diane x

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Oops ..... So lucky that you didn't get it and they are all improving and were not to sick

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

May you escape the illness. I hope all the family continues to heal quickly!

Maria said...

Do hope you have missed getting covid and good the families feeling better.
Lovely blanket and a cute penguin ?

loulee said...

The blanket is looking great. Yarn/thread chicken is a great game.
Get well soon to all and I hope you stay healthy.

kiwikid said...

Oh no not the time out you were wanting. I have heard that we will all get covid at some stage, I certainly do not want it. Hope you stay well Diane. Yarn chicken is not an easy game to win! You did well though! Lovely little duck/chicken.