Friday 28 January 2022

I HAVE TO ...

 .. clear up the confusion that I caused x The bigger toys that I have been making are from this book..

The last one I posted was this..


.. the youngest grandson (3) had taken it (before it was finished) when he was poorly, and it has been in his bed ever since x The colour was chosen ,from my stash, by his brother (6). The confusion came as to what he is!! lol x

WELL in the book it looks like this..


I dont know if you can read that .. it is a phoenix.  The colour of ours .. "shows the colour as he is burning!.. it came from the mind of a 6 year old remember! lol x

NOW, under instruction I have finished this one..





.. notice this one has feet! The red colour on the tail feathers is because his bum has been in the fire! Are you not glad to be in his mind!!! lol x The boys say ... he is the big brother to the first one x

The family are feeling much better .. however the cabin fever continues as they are STILL testing positive. I am at the stage where I don't feel guilty for escaping!! lol x

Stay safe 

Diane x 

5 comments:

kiwikid said...

Wops, so no duck/chicken then lol!! I can see your creations are very much in demand there, the imagination of children is just wonderful. Your crochet hook will be smoking!

Maria said...

Hahaha! Great o have input from the boys…
They’re gorgeous..

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

What a hoot. . .that commentary from the boys about color selection! They've tested positive a long time. I hope you can continue escaping while they are healing!

loulee said...

Well I'm glad that is cleared up. LOL
I hope everyone is testing negative soon.

Chookyblue...... said...

Hmmmm a burnt bum....... Lol
Hope they are clear soon......