Sunday 17 April 2022

IT WAS..

 .. Sandbach-sew-and-sews quilt group meeting this last week. We had a GREAT evening and were given..


.. YES! It is an A4 size piece of fabric! We are to have an on-going project this year ... more will be revealed x lol 

Next time we have a speaker .. and CAKE x Oh yes! I will be there x

You may remember .. from previous pictures.. that there is a tree outside of my bedroom window. WELL, the last couple of days the temperature has been creeping up ,and, this morning the tree looks like ...


. It is beautiful...., (picture taken while leaning out of the window and trying not to drop the camera! lol) and so lovely to see when I draw back the curtains x

I just love discovering new things about my surrounding area .... and new garden.

Stay safe

Diane x

3 comments:

kiwikid said...

Ooohhhh..on going project, that will be interesting to follow along. That tree is beautiful. Lovely view from your window.

Maria said...

Hmmm! Interesting mystery!
Beautiful tree and I’m pleased you didn’t drop the camera or fallout the window taken the shot.

Chookyblue...... said...

oh the tree is beautiful.........