Wednesday 6 April 2022

HOW CAN IT ...

 ... be the first week in April ALREADY? I always used to be sceptical of the .. as you get older the time goes quicker .. comments BUT my goodness .. it really does!!

I have been sewing more diamonds onto the "little" quilt top..


.. it is becoming a project that .. just keeps growing .. I have to run out of diamonds at some point .. dont I? 

I finished 2 books ..



.. VERY different! But in many ways they are both about love, grief, laughter and loss .. and what it means to be human x I enjoyed them both x

My granddaughter has a birthday soon , and I have begun the task of finding/making the presents that will appeal to a 6 year old ..




.. going good SO FAR! ( these are from the looonnngggggg request list!) lol x

I hope you are all keeping busy and staying safe x

Diane x

3 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Your granddaughter will love your birthday creations! They look so squeezable which is perfect for a six year old! Your diamond project is progressing fantastically! It looks huge! How challenging is it to add sections when the piece is large? I would think the weight would be awkward.

Maria said...

Time sure does fly by.. now the first week of April is nearly over.
Nice diamond quilt and cute gifts you've made for your GD's 6th birthday...

loulee said...

Your gnomes are cute, and you can't go wrong if they are on the list.
Your diamond quilt is making great progress.