Thursday 14 April 2022

IN THE ..

 .. mornings, I am awake before the rest of the family. This gives me time to sit ..QUIETLY.. and eat my breakfast, drink my tea  and watch the birds come to the feeders. It is a lovely start to the day.

This morning I had some colourful and unexpected visitors . This pheasant ...

..and his 2 lady friends ..


.. came to call x We have seen them in the field at the back, but this is the first time I have seen them in the garden.

Hope you have a good start to your day.

Stay safe 

Diane x

4 comments:

Maria said...

It’s lovely to have some me time before the family wake up.
So relaxing to watch the birds.
I have a birdbath on our verandah in front of the window in the Cave and love watching the birds…..

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

What a splendid morning!

Julie Fukuda said...

Nice to see your lovely visitors checking out the garden. With the spring equinox having passed, there's lots more to see in the mornings before things get busy.

kiwikid said...

Lovely way to start your day Diane. You had some interesting visitors.