Friday 22 April 2022

AS WE...

 .. are settling in ,we have been moving some furniture around. My daughter has a table that she is no longer using ... so I have grabbed it for my bedside (MUCH better than the previous rather wonky one!) ..


NOW, it is functional.. it is the right hight ... BUT, it is BORING!

SO, I made a runner..


... AND I used only stash fabric (shiny halo or what! lol) There are several options ..



.. for which way to have it, and, if I fancy a change from the patchwork... I can use the "other" side..


I am very happy with it now x We have been slowly "sorting" out the garage .. and NOW I can see (just how much!) fabric etc. I have .. less a tiny bit for this runner x lol

Stay safe 

Diane x

5 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Definitely, it was a good plan to dress up that rather "boring" table top. Your runner is wonderful. . . both ends and both sides! Well done. . .it is ALWAYS great when a project uses stash!

Maria said...

I like the colourful side of the runner to brighten up the old/new bedside table….

loulee said...

A very pretty runner, versatile too.

kiwikid said...

Great to have the options, both are lovely.

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely runner and great to have it double sided........