Friday 31 December 2021

Are You Ready ..

 ... to go for our walk, while the sun is out and the rain holding off?

You will need your sturdy shoes, and also, some  parts are a bit up hill and down dale .. so maybe a stout stick ... although I am happy to link arms x





Most of the trees are sensible and staying dormant,, however, these catkins seem to know something  that the rest of us don't !


Mind there are NO trolls under the bridge..


I started to bring us back through the woods..



But it is just too muddy under foot.. and I don't want you falling ....and then blaming me for the mud and wet!! SO.. its back to the path for us x



 I hope you enjoyed our walk. Exercise and fresh air, with the company of friends .. and the dogs and their walkers along the way x lol x What could be better ? Well maybe the cup of tea that is brewing in the pot x

(By-The-Way .. you have to clean the mud off your own shoes ! lol )

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year x I will be tucked up in my bed at midnight and so I will see you all in 2022 x

Diane x

4 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

It looks like you were able to get in a dry walk which was lovely! I'm watching snow fall early this morning and am enjoying the view! (I will get in a walk tomorrow when it has melted!)

Chookyblue...... said...

What a lovely spot to walk......

kiwikid said...

Wonderful place to walk and much preferable to me than the temps we are having! Happy New Year.

loulee said...

Lovely walk. Thank you for taking us along.