Thursday 30 December 2021

YESTERDAY...

 ...my grandaughter came to spend the day while her parents were working. I would LOVE to say she came to see me .. but in all honesty it was to play with the grandsons x lol It makes for an interesting noise level when they get going!!

The weather here has been wet, wet, windy and WET !! However this morning the sun is out ... OH YES!! Later on we will be off for a walk and get some fresh air x I will TRY and remember to take my camera and show you the lovely walks around here x

I am considering taking down some of the decorations .. I do it slowly and then it is not such a shock to go back to "normal" x 


Hope you have a chance to get out in the fresh air today x

Diane x

1 comment:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Enjoy the granddaughter visit. I love your birdie!!!