Tuesday 28 December 2021

I seem....

.. to be getting the hang of Blogger once more .. however while I have been away comments have changed. They are coming to the blog but not to my e-mail (well a few randomly have) and there does not seem to be a reply option .. I hope you will be patient while I sort it out.

In September Sandbach Sew-and-sews quilt group opened its doors after 18 months of lock down, it was WONDERFUL to catch up and get together again. ALL socially  distanced rules in place x

A project for Christmas was to make a mini wall hanging ..



I managed to make2!! lol x They have made lovely presents x A friend of mine especially liked the "make-do" hanging rods !! lol x

Hopefully we will continue to meet in the New Year


Diane x


6 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

I'm in bed now but I'll try remember tomorrow to tell you have to get your comments sorted.....

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Lovely wall hangings. It is good that your group met in person again. One of my groups has been meeting in person since summer. In summer it was outdoors; but, in the fall, the meetings moved indoors. I've been attending via zoom as people are too close and appropriate mask wearing sorta happens. I look forward to feeling comfortable about meeting in person again!

Janice Smith said...

Diane, I am delighted to see that you are blogging again. :-)
Wishing you and yours a Happy, Healthy, Creative New Year!!!

loulee said...

Long time no seeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Welcome back. Your wall hangings look great.

kiwikid said...

So good your group can meet again, your wall hangings and hangers are great.
I have found changing comments to moderation, I think, that way all, comments come to your email, you then hit publish them so they go to your blog and then you can reply.

Michele said...

Nicely done.