Thursday 13 October 2022

THIS LAST WEEK….

 .. we have had a LOT of this…

.. and some of this…

SO .. it has been an inside sort of time….. also I have had my COVID and FLU booster jabs and I wanted to be inside and drink tea xx 

 . I made a new badge for quilt group…

My old one(s) are no longer fit to be seen! lol

I also read this book..

I have had it for a while but never picked it …. WHY ? I do not know because it was funny and a good read ! Going to find the next in the series now x

The next book is

We will see how it goes x !

I have not been in the garden very much , we have some colour left




.. but it is sadly coming to an end …. Time to be planning for next year x

The slow cooker is bubbling along this morning … I wish I could share the smell x It is our “bottom of the fridge” soup. ie. Lentils and what ever I can find ! Today is half an onion half a pepper 2 rashers of bacon and a bit of ham, a stock cube and some water x My mouth is watering x lol


Stay safe

Diane x

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Great name badge! Everyone in your group will want to make one like it.

loulee said...

Cute badge. Yes good weather to be indoors.
Bottom of the fridge meals, or invention tests as we call them in our house are usually some of the best.

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Clever name badge. I could smell your soup! I bet it was delicious!

Maria said...

Perfect indoor weather and great to keep busy making your nice new badge and some warming soup…

kiwikid said...

We have had a lot of the first photo too. Great new badge. Always good to get a good book to read, Nice to see colour still in your garden. The crock pot stew sounds wonderful!