Wednesday 28 September 2022

I WAS HOPING…..

 … to get into the garden today.However it is POURING with rain , so,, that is NOT happening! I have been in the garage and into the UFO pile…. I would like to say it is only a small pile. ….   but that is only in my dreams ! lol x

ANYWAY I found a pile of crochet squares, and I have begun the process of stitching them together….

.. there are some left…

Mmm not enough to make a full blanket… I did not keep a record SO I do not know which pattern I was using , or what size hook … need I say more!! 

I am going to find a small hook … it is all 4 ply. Wool , and begin working around the edges… and work it out as I go. lol Who needs a plan!

With the rising price of energy we all need blankets, I will be warm as I work and everyone else will be warm when I am finished … win win all round

AND my UFO pile will be very slightly smaller!

Stay safe

Diane x

2 comments:

Maria said...

Those blocks would have made a lovely warm blanket.
Maybe the left overs can make a small blanket.

kiwikid said...

Those blocks will make a wonderful blanket, I am sure it will work out for you.