Friday 23 September 2022

I AM ….

 … not normally a TV watcher, however, after the news of the death of The Queen I knew there was going to be some going on x

SO, it was off to the stash to find SOMETHING to keep my hands busy……… NOW I have a new blanket for my granddaughter…

J


It kept my hands occupied, used up (a very small amount ) of the stash… and gave me a diversion when it all got overwhelmingly x

There was some of this sparkly yarn left..


… so she has a bunny for her Christmas box too



Stay safe

Diane x

5 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

The bunny is adorable and the new blanket for your granddaughter will be much loved! What a turnout and send off for the Queen.

Pamela said...

The blanket is gorgeous and the bunny is so cute!

loulee said...

The coverage of the funeral was shown here in NZ. A very sombre evening for us, I stayed up until after 2am watching.
That bunny is so cute.

Maria said...

I also watched the entire coverage of the dear Queens funeral.. Was beautiful but sad.
Lovely blanket you made while watching and a sweet bunny too.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful blanket and bunny, perfect for the day. Wonderful send off for the Queen, she was an amazing woman.