Tuesday 15 February 2022

THIS MORNING...

 .. I was looking for "something" and found this bag..

When I opened it I found these..


LOTS of prepared paper-pieced diamonds, which I had completely forgotten about. With my memory sharpened I then went in search of .. this bag


Which as you can see is ALSO full of diamonds x 


I now have a hand piecing project to work on .. OH! For some time! lol x

Hope you are all staying safe 

ps. I did not find the thing I  originally went looking for !

Diane x 

3 comments:

loulee said...

LOL It's surprising what we find sometimes. Handwork is all the thing during Chookys Zooms. Now you have found it you will have to join us next time we get together.

kiwikid said...

That is a great find, perfect for a zoom meet up as Lou says! Makes a change from the toys too.

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Too funny! How long have those been "marinating?" I hope you locate what you originally were on the hunt for!