Friday 18 February 2022

HERE IN THE..

 ... UK we are currently being BATTERED by back-to-back storms. The advice is to STAY AT HOME for your own safety. SO, I decided to make a start on working on the paper-pieced diamonds.

Having found all these diamonds I have NO idea what the original plan for them was!! I have been laying them out and trying different patterns/ and have now decided this ..



.. is the way to go . As I now have the time I have been wishing for ... I am away to go x

NOW I just need to work out how many starts will be in each row.

Fun times x 

Stay safe out there x

Diane x

4 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Fun times are definitely ahead! Love those stars! We're currently experiencing sunshine; but, I understand rain is coming. . .

loulee said...

Your stars look great.
Hope you're still in one piece and dry.

kiwikid said...

Looking good, hope you were not too battered by the storms.

Maria said...

Your stars are looking good.
Hope you stayed safe during the storm.