Sunday 15 April 2012

just a few ....

...more PINK things!!

After looking at the fabric and "things", I took a look around the house.... not many PINK items. However there are a few!

This is one of my pin cushions...


I won it in a raffle...  well could not give it back now could I?

This is the wash thing in the bath...


I got it free with some shower gel... well had to keep it!

AND this is my dressing gown..


bought for me one Christmas by mum and dad.....

NOW I had to keep it!!!

Keep smiling

Diane xx

3 comments:

SharynB said...

Like I have said before - pink is good!!

Julie Fukuda said...

When I was a kid, all my clothing was hand-me-down from cousins or created from feed sack material. THEN, one Christmas, my mother got me a new taffeta fuchsia Sunday dress. Of all the colors, that is the one that looks WORST on me! As was the usual case, it was several sizes too big so I could wear it for many years. I think it looked a lot better on my younger sisters with pinker complexions. Pink is fine for other people but NOT for me (unless it is a pin cushion or a bath thingy).

Annabelle said...

I love vibrant pink - not the usual pale little girl stuff - and think it looks cheerful on anyone.