Friday 13 April 2012

CAUGHT UP

It was quilt group in Sandbach last night, this is only a small group, but, it is a friendly one... and they have some really good ideas. Last night we had a lady come to talk about the origins and development of lace making in the UK. She was funny and interesting, and kept us all entertained for well over an hour and a half. Next time we have a challenge being announced... and a trader.. mmm wonder if I will be able to resist buying fabric? You never know!!

You may have noticed I have a new button/thingy on the side bar.(In the bag ugly fabric challenge) I resisted this one for A WHOLE 24 HOURS!! THEN I CAVED IN AND..... JOINED IN... there is plenty of time left ...if you have as much will power as me!! I have to admit it was VERY easy to fill the fabric requirements xx

The weather man said ... go out in the morning if you want to stay dry... So I did..... and I stayed dry. Mind you it has been dry... ALL DAY !!

BUT it did mean that once I came home from mum and dads I had the rest of the afternoon to settle down to making this weeks New-York-Beauty. I decided to go with the darker colours again...


I now have 3 dark and 3 light... with 4 weeks to go. I think it will have to be 2 of each... unless I change my mind of course!! lol


Keep smiling

Diane xx

No comments: