Wednesday 11 June 2014

I AM...

.... a bit late finding this ....soscrappy: Golden Yellow for June ... as it is half way through for this year!! BUT .. better late than never!! lol x

It is a Rainbow Scrap Challenge .. each moth there is a different colour to pull from your stash and make ...SOMETHING xx I am a BIG fan of YELLOW so it seems the perfect time to join in x

I found some interesting YELLOWS in my garden...










NOW I am off to look in my stash to see what I can find ...... then ALL I have to do is decide WHAT to make xx

Later on we are off out ..


looking forwards to a FUN night .xx.

Diane x

6 comments:

mammafairy said...

love your garden pics!

Have fun tonight!

the running hare said...

There were some very dubious yellows there! Enjoy your evening

Julie Fukuda said...

A little sunshine that is not hot. My yellow collection isn't very big but I can always find a bit to use.

Maggi said...

A lovely collection of yellows. Hope you enjoyed the show.

SharynB said...

Loved looking at your flowers, and your little frogs are adorable!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

In the words of my (then) four year old "lellow is mine favrit colour "