Sunday 22 December 2013

I KNOW THAT....

.. I have ranted and whinged about this before ... BUT... I feel the need to do so again!! ....OK you have my permission to skip over this bit if you want I am just getting rid of my frustration !!

When in a bee/swap they say .. this is SO easy to do .. I want to run screaming! BUT I joined up .. and I have to full-fill my obligations! AND I WILL! I realise I am an idiot at times .. but when the practice piece just wont work .. and I CANNOT make the instructions work .. it just makes me feel STUPID!!!!! ... there I feel a bit better! It also makes me feel a bit better that there has only been ONE picture posted of the finished block (out of 11!)

I have put some fabric in an envelope .. its going in the post and at least she will get some fabric with which to make her block!! Actually I don't feel better! But it will have to do..

DEEP BREATH...

This morning I was able to achieve something because I changed this ..(and its friend) from YUCK...


to YUM..


OK off to walk the dogs and get rid of some frustration in exercise xx

Keep smiling (for me X)

Diane x

8 comments:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Oh dear, maybe her instructions were naff

CathyC said...

oooh which block? could there be an error in the instructions?

Amanda said...

How frustrating. There are few things worse than being made to feel an idiot, when you know you aren't. Still, baking is always a good way to feel better.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Over ripe bananas make the best bread

Julie Fukuda said...

At least you were brave enough to join the swap. I don't think I would dare.

Maggi said...

Good for you. If someone as experienced in block making as you couldn't work it out then she deserves to have to make it up herself.

Love making banana loaves out of my over ripe bananas. I always have some slices in the freezer!.

Cheryll said...

Well perhaps the "block" didn't pass BUT your banana cake sure did! In fact A+.
Just assume there was something wrong with the instructions...lol

Michele said...

So sorry that something that is supposed to be enjoyable for you wasn't, I'm sure the yummy banana bread helped.