Saturday 13 July 2013

BLAIRS BLOCKS..

.. are starting to arrive Wooo-Hoooo x Caroline in Finland sent this lovely block..


will fit in very nicely xx

I have been doing some work on my Mystery-Round-Robin... but I cannot share until 24th which is the BIG reveal date xx ... few sneaky peeks wont hurt though.. (Shhhhh don't tell)




The label travelled across the ocean with my block for the ladies to sign... my Round-Robin quilts are much more travelled than I am ! xx

The weather has been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glorious the last week I am making the most of it .. sitting in the garden under the umberella xx lol xx.. don't want to get sun stroke!!

Hope you are having nice weather where you are

Keep smiling 

Diane xx

4 comments:

Michele said...

Nice log cabin and No I won't tell on you for the sneak peaks!

quiltmania said...

Looking forward to the reveal of your mystery quilt! Have a wonderful day!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

lovely log cabin block

Maggi said...

Lovely block and looking forward to the 24th. It certainly is wonderful to actually be able to enjoy our gardens for a change.