Saturday 19 January 2013

NExT WEEK ..

... when I finish my nights I can look forwards to playing with some new fabric xx

I have received the fabric for the SIMPLY SOLID BEE ... and the fabric to let me make my Stash #4 blocks xx


So nice to have new fabric xx







I was right to predict the car-park would be the worst part of the journey to work ... seems the gritter was out at 1PM!! Most probably there is a policy somewhere that says that is the best time to do it !! One thing about the NHS ... they can follow a mad policy at any time x lol xx

Keep smiling through the snow and ice

Diane xx

5 comments:

Annabelle said...

Lovely fabric - sorry about the car park. Cannot get the car out of the drive today!

quiltmania said...

Hope your roads clear up soon. Driving on ice is never nice. Enjoy playing with your new fabric!

SharynB said...

That looks like a fabulous design for your new solids!

Carla said...

Love getting new fabrics. Enjoy!

Indianna said...

I had a quick visit to Trafford NHS a couple of weeks ago, thankful for them. Lovely fabrics, I'm trying to play use it up!