Monday 28 January 2013

IT TAKES...

....about 20 minutes to walk to mum and dads, so on nice days the dogs and I do just that x

To-day has been crisp and a bit windy... but dry. SO, off we went. We had a lovely walk up... then a chat and a cuppa. On the way home ... aprox 5 mins after we left ... it started to rain!! By the time we got home it was a downpour!!

OH well! I now have 2 tired , dry and SNORING dogs.....

 
While waiting for my tea to cook I finished this..

 
I FULLY recommend it x She made me smile, and frown ... and LAUGH OUT LOUD xx

Hope you get to enjoy (most) of your day xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

4 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

thanks for the recommendation, I love Dawn French.

SharynB said...

The boys do look exhausted.You are so lucky to be so close to your family.

Maggi said...

Glad you all recovered from your soaking. The book looks good, I have heard other good reviews of it.

Smimmymoo said...

You read Dear Fatty Yipeeeee! Love it!:D x x x