Saturday 29 September 2012

FOR OCTOBER...

.... I have the fun of being the QUEEN BEE for stash hive #3 xx YIPPEEE x

I have just posted the request for my block... so ... I thought I would share with you what I have asked for xx... of course you could click on the link on the side bar.. if you want to!

If not.... here is my block..

I have asked the ladies in my hive to send me a flower.. or flowers x

The weather here has been so wet, wet and .... WET, that the poor old garden has really suffered,

 ......................so...........

 I thought this was a good way to "grow" an alternative garden x AND one that will last whatever the weather throws at us xx

keep smiling
Diane xx

9 comments:

Michele said...

Very cool bloom. I hope all your bee sisters step up to the challenge and send you an beautifull garden of blossoms.

http://thankfullga447 said...

I love the color, it brings sunshine into your home.

mammafairy said...

Rather lovely. Good fun too. It will be gorgeous.

Debra said...

Gorgeous flower and idea Diane. Looking forward to all the results. Leave to fly home in 8 hours. Looking forward to seeing my garden. xxx

SharynB said...

Bright and happy flowers - they will certainly cheer you up through the wet months!

Annabelle said...

What a cool way to grow a garden. Nice to catch up with you and yours.

Podunk Pretties said...

Lovely block!

quiltmania said...

Quilted flowers never fade. Can't wait to see your quilted garden. Have fun!

Cynthia@wabisabiquilts said...

Pretty block. What a great idea, too! Who knows what you'll get but it's bound to be beautiful.