Wednesday 5 September 2012

BECAUSE.......

....you lot were HOPELESS at the DIScouraging .... SO .. I went and bought the jelly roll ... that I am SUPPOSED to be resisting!!! Just goes to show my will power is NONE existant xx lol xx



 
 
The colours are so wonderful... lots of ideas floating around xx

The Postman also brought me these...


ALL I need now is to find where I can get a sack-full of TIME from, so that I can make all the projects I have in my head!! lol x

Keep smiling

Diane

ps... big Cheshire welcome to Dawn who joins us here xx

8 comments:

quiltmania said...

If you are looking for us to discourage you, you have the wrong lot following you. lol.

Maggi said...

Didn't get to you in time to do any discouraging. Why would I do that anyway?? Plenty to keep you busy now, as if you aren't that already.

SharynB said...

No body bent your arm, you know!!

Julie Fukuda said...

Oh, now we can justify our own purchases ... isn't that the way it works?

Carla said...

I like it when other quilters can't resist. I feel better!

Vivian said...

Ok, you make something with yours and I`ll make something with mine and we`ll have loads of fun.

Michelle C said...

Quilters are totally enablers. Go buy more - the stress of not buying is wearing you out!

PJ said...

We enable each other to be creative and youmust have the needed supplies, right?

OK now I can buy mine too.