Sunday 5 June 2022

WE HAD...

 .. a great time at the hog roast, and it stayed dry for the lighting of the beacon and the fireworks x

These..


.. lovely peonies were in my dads garden ,so, we brought them home to enjoy, and remember .. mum bossing dad about, and him grumbling under his breath !! lol x

During the watching of Trooping-Of-The-Colour I wanted something to do... so, the grandsons chose ..


Next day for the Service of celebration they chose..


.. it should have a beard, HOWEVER  I have to get him back to make it!! 

Stay safe

Diane x

3 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful peonies! It is amazing of the subtle hues of pink in the petals. What a lovely bouquet! As for the beard. . .I laughed. . .I agree good luck in getting it back! LOL

Maria said...

Beautiful flowers and cute new creations for the GC.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful flowers and your crochet creations are amazing, your boys sure know what they want!!