Monday 17 April 2017

AS PART OF...

... the fundraising from Sandbach Quilt Group we are planning a garden party ... ps. if ANY of you have contacts with the weather gods, we could do with, warm and dry in mid July xxx lol.......this means that small items for sale/tombola/raffle are required.

This morning I pulled out some pre-cut squares.... NO idea what they were originally cut up for !!! .... and began to fold and sew....


... then I started the finishing process and NOW...



... there are 12 pin cushions to donate . I was not going to make 12 .. I sort of got carried away x

I have no pink from the garden to-day .. but .. there is a pink and sparkly shawl instead...





.. I made this one with a gradient that was in my stash... I need to use up wool as much as fabric!! lol x It is in the present box now x

The colour from the garden to-day is...



It is still cold ,but, the rain has eased off x Hope you have enjoyed the Easter holidays.

Diane x

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

sure hope the weather is great for you......

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Those pin cushions are adorable. I know how it is to get carried away and suddenly, you have made more than you intended. The pink shawl is adorable. I love the sparkles. It was cool and rainy here. . .I planted a few nasturtium seeds anyway. I'm so ready for sun and warmer weather!

kiwikid said...

Well done on the pincushions...they will be great for the sales table. That pink graduating colour shawl is lovely. Always good to see colour in the garden.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Lots of lovely stuff!!! Here's hoping we have a good summer!