Monday 2 May 2016

I AM...

... able to join in with The Word Photo Challenge 2016 this week on Shazs Blog. The word for this week is GREEN ... mm ... the obvious one to go for is the garden in its Spring wonder .. however the last couple of days we have had rain ..hail ..and a bit of snow with high winds.. so not at its best! lol x

SO..... I am going with ...




.....this ticks my GREEN boxes ..with the colour and with the fact of being made out of 100% British wool.. manufactured in Devon .. not too local but the same country! lol x.. and with no artificial content will Bio-degrade at the end of its (hopefully long) life ..... LASTLY I made it so its precious to me xx

Hope you like my choice x Why not pop over and have a go yourself.

Diane x

6 comments:

JoZart Designs said...

Your latest shawl is Pea-ootiful... gorgeous colour and as always exquisitely knitted.
Jo x

SharynB said...

That is an absolutely beautiful green! Well done, I love it!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful green color in that shawl The yarn looks so fine and soft. Hand crafted items are extra special! Well done!

kiwikid said...

Wonderful photo for green!! Looks beautiful!

Kimberley said...

really really love it. Wasted too much time on-line tonight when I could have been knitting...

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

And made me *green* with envy that I can't knit! It's gorgeous!!!