Friday 25 December 2015

THIS YEAR....

... I was in 3 swaps  It was my 4th year in the SSCS ... My parcel went off to Australia and I got one back from.... AUSTRALIA x lol x this is a secrete swap so although we did not know it our parcels will have passed each other x

I had an amazing collection of presents...





ALSO from Australia came a parcel from Sue that included this fun apron ....



Blair cooked dinner so he commandeered it! lol x.. it worked because it tasted wonderful x 

I had a swap partner in France




SO much fun x

My last swap was from Maria in Wales for the Santa Sack Swap ..






she even included the boys...


and my ABSOLUTE favourite...


... SO me x

We had a wonderful day with family here helped along by this little fella....


.. some we saw in person and some via Skype x I hope your day went well and you had FUN xx

To-morrow is Boxing Day here and the fun .. and more family visits .. will continue .. hope yours does too x

Diane x

10 comments:

Deb R said...

Such lovely gifts, love swaps!! enjoy your boxing day!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Gorgeous and fun gifts! A very Happy Boxing Day to you and Yours!

kiwikid said...

Fantastic swaps...the apron suits Blair!!! Lol! Have a wonderful Boxing Day. xx

Maggi said...

What wonderful swaps. I bet you had fun opening them. The apron suits Blair too.

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Those cupcake potholders are so wonderful! What fun swaps!--Terry

mammafairy said...

Lovely! Glad you had a lovely Christmas Day- all the more special with a baby around!

xx

Ondrea said...

So many lovely gifts. I found your blog via Sue. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

http://thankfullga447 said...

You has lots of wonderful presents. Happy Christmas.

Chookyblue...... said...

beautiful gifts from Cheryl.......thanks for being part of the SSCS this year.......

Kimberley said...

what fabulous swap items and how precious to have family from down under there!

PS - just posted about another swap on my blog