Monday 1 June 2015

THIS MORNING ...

... was my time to sew xx Yesterday the family were out for dinner .. in May and June we have a total of 10... yes that's TEN birthdays!!.. and most of them fall in the same 2 weeks!!!... so you HAVE to go out and celebrate .. a couple of times ... and THEN the recovery needs to be calm and quiet x lol x SO I hid myself away and sewed xx

I made my Christmas Block Swap partners block..

 
 

initially she wanted a tree .. but then changed her mind .. so I had a play with some fabric, felt and ribbon x Hope she likes it .. it will be winging to Australia in tomorrows post.

Then I made the miniature blocks for May .. we only get these right at the end of the month .. so I am not really late (works for me anyway xx)..


THEN I made my swap block for Jo ..for June ..


this is NOT going in the post ... because we will be meeting up for the SECRETE that I will be sharing .... SOON xx

According to the girl on the weather to-night .. today was the first day of SUMMER .. that must be why it is FOUL out there! Pouring rain and an AMBER warning for winds of up to 70 miles per hour !mmm maybe I will get some sewing done tomorrow as well ..my Brit Bee Swap fabric and pattern came in the post ...

 
 

AND the B-O-T-M patterns will be out x Stay safe x

Diane x

9 comments:

JoZart Designs said...

Sometimes a bit of bad weather is a good thing as we crafters hunker up at home and get stuck in. Look how much you've achieved because of a bit of wind!!??
I've been making a Christmas tale centre and feeling grateful I don't have to battle the weather to get to and from WORK! It really is good to be retired.
Can't wait for 10th!
Jo x

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

All of your blocks look fantastic...I'm sure that the recipients will love them

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Lovely creations and lovely plans!!!!

CathyC said...

what an absolutely beautiful christmas block :)

SharynB said...

Those miniature blocks of yours are just so cute!

Maria said...

Sew much celebrating and you still managed to get all those lovely blocks made.. Well done Diane

kiwikid said...

Boy the weather has really helped your sewing Diane!! You got heaps done! Your blocks are lovely...love the hedgehog!! You have loads of celebrations this month....does that include your birthday too?? The Christmas block if beautiful too!! Hope the weather improves for you.

mammafairy said...

love that swirly block you made for Jo!

Maggi said...

Love the snail trail block and the Christmas pudding.