Monday 15 December 2014

DO YOU THINK...

... it is because of Christmas ... OR .. is Blogger just being its usual awkward self?!!

When I log on I either get the ..."you not following any blogs at present" .. message.. I can off course ADD as many as I want .. whenever I want!

OR... it lets me see 3-4 blogs .. then ... THIS PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED .. pops up!!

OR.. it lets me comment on 2-3 ... then refuses to let me join in any more !!

NOW I am informed that Blogger has re-instated the word (or number!!) verification that I removed eons ago!!

OK.. rant over .. smiley face back on ...

It is CHRISTMAS after all xx

Diane x

7 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Blogger can be a little quirky at times. I've has some of the issues you mentioned. But never has it turned on the verification by it's self. Usually when it says I've no blogs on reading list, I walk away for an hour or so and try again later and all is well.

barbara woods said...

that kinda pisses me off to, seems like it doesn't want you to read your blog list. and yours has number ver. on it. I just had to fix mine

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Nah not just you but I find it fixes itself later on!

Carla said...

I know! I turned off word verification ages ago, but it's back on. Apparently blogger has a glitch. Ugh

SharynB said...

I know exactly what you mean - I think the christmas gremlin s are at work !

Ali Honey said...

I don't think it's a glitch. I think Blogger does it to make us read their advertisements. They want us to change up to their latest idea. If you go back in a second time in a day the blog lists have always reappeared. Having a blog in the body of your blog rather than on the dashboard helps as that is always available ( as long as internet connections are all working! )
We all get Blogger for free so they may do as they wish, I guess.

Pinnylea Creations said...

Blogger just being blogger. I have word verification too even though on my settings it's off!! Work that one out... My list is often missing too - I can remember some (plus I keep all the emails so I can find blog names from there to google you all). Pleased to see the happy face again xx