Thursday 1 May 2014

WELL....

.... May is here and of course that means the swaps and B-O-T-M blocks are coming in xx

So far I have made ..


my postcard for the Congleton swap .. this month is Flying Geese.

the Australian Christmas block..


Sal wanted a house block .. I know lots of people make them .. but I didn't have a pattern .. so I made it up as I went along x

Rachel sent her fabrics for the Brit Bee block ..


I made the block and put it in the post...


AS SOON as I got home I found the signature block..


THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN ENVELOPE!!!! That has gone in the post now as well xx
 
My absolute favourite is Erin's...


I have had so much fun with this one xx 5 done 7 to go x



More to come ... as I make them!! lol x

Diane x

10 comments:

✄ Erin @ Sew at Home Mummy ✄ said...

OMF Diane, I LOVE that hexie center! Awesome blocks all round girl! xoxo

✄ Erin @ Sew at Home Mummy ✄ said...

Sorry Diane, that should be OMG, lol. I hate autocorrect!

Kathy said...

Love all these,too...especially all the Halloween ones.

SharynB said...

Love all your blocks, especially the flying geese- they really are my all time favourite pieced block, I think. You did good.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Lovely blocks. If we're casting votes I'm going for the flying geese - fab version!

mumasu said...

Wow how big is that postcard? The dresden is fantastic :)

Sue Wild said...

I like the Dresden block with the Boo hexagon, brilliant use of Halloween fabric

Maggi said...

You are amazing. Love the hexagon centre and the flying geese block, in fact, everything!

mammafairy said...

You are so productive! Lovely blocks, and I think the one you made for me is fantastic, just can't wait to get it in my sticky little paws!

See, you really did npt have time to go to work! Good job you retired!

kiwikid said...

Wow your blocks and beautiful, love the Halloween Dresden. Don't you love it when you get home and find the last thing that had to go in the envelope!!Love the flying geese post card! Very clever.
xx
PS Hope the snails are under control!! Lol!!