Wednesday 15 January 2014

I HAVE...

... to learn how to say ...NO xx lol x

Congleton quilt group are having a post card swap this year .. I had decided NOT to do it .. all the usual reasons .. I've done it before .. its not really my "thing"...  I just didn't fancy it .. I have others just sat there... and on .. and on xx

THEN our gallant leader rang me up !!!!!!!!! She was struggling to make up the numbers in one of the groups ... there are new/ less experienced members to encourage ... and so it goes!! YOU GUESSED WHO is doing the swap didn't you? He-He xx

SO .. to-day I made the January post card ....


the theme for this month is strip piecing x It didn't take long ... and IF I had had my head screwed on I would have written the address BEFORE I fixed the post card on the back!!!!!!!!!! .......


OH well !! JUST have to remember for next month xx

Keep smiling

Diane x 

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Sometimes we spend longer saying no than actually making the thing after all.

Maggi said...

I do agree with Amanda's comment. Very nice card.

mammafairy said...

oh I love it! you are really just a big softie aren't you? Of course you have to do it. never mind those reasons to not!The newbies need the encouragement, and I cannot think of a better mentor. Good one, Di

Michele said...

You just aren't able to resist so I guess you have to accept that about yourself. LOL Good try though.