Thursday 18 April 2013

I HAVE NOW...

... finished my rota of nights x This means I can TRY and catch up with Blog reading... wow! there are a lot! AND get back to some sewing xx

 The latest round of my Mini-Mystery-Round-Robin came to-day x ... Can not show you what it looks like of course.... AND at the moment I have NO idea what I am going to add to it!! This one is going to take some thinking about .

WHAT I can show you is the sewing I did to-day.... remember this little bag...


I decided to change it a little bit...


I added a flap..


and made the handle go around the whole bag .. rather than having 2 handles..


Good fun x



Hope you where able to sew something fun today x

Keep smiling

Diane xx

3 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

You make it look so easy. I am afraid to try something new sometimes.

Maggi said...

What a lovely adaptation

Maria said...

Nice to have finished your rota..
Like the change to your wee bag..