Friday 20 July 2012

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW...

...Gus is fine ... he keeps giving me the sorrowful looks and the deep sighs...BUT he is eating and drinking and managing to guilt trip me into extra treats xx I now have 5 days more to chase  him round with antibiotics!! OH JOY!

I am continuing to play with the mug/candle mats...



just wish going to work (at what appears to be a mad house! is it a full moon?) did not cramp my style so much!! lol x

Hope you can find something to keep you smiling

Diane xx

5 comments:

DaisyChain said...

Glad to hear Gus is on the mend. You've got no chance, now with the antibiotics if he has his strength back!

mammafairy said...

I think your fussy cut beetle is enough to amke one smile!

pleased Gus is needing to be chased!

Maggi said...

Glad to hear that Gus is going on OK. Your mug mats are really nice.
It's not a full moon yet either so you've got that madness to look forward to.

quiltmania said...

Both the mug rugs are adorable. Is that a Christmas Cowboy Boot. Too funny!

Podunk Pretties said...

That boot made me smile...cute.. And the picture of Gus on the previous post made me LOL....Sorry Gus!