Thursday 16 February 2012

work

work was actually civilised last night!! It has to happen occasionally! We had our full complement of staff, and, although we had 7 admissions they managed to spread them selves out so that we had TIME to sort each one out properly xx

I had decided that I was NOT going to buy any more fabric... but was going to USE some first .... well it seems that EVERYONE is conspiring against me! Joan gave me the Halloween fabric .... and then I found these little scrap bags for only £6.00.


It is the Quilters Guild area day next weekend and they always want raffle prizes.... SOMEHOW one for me seems to have fallen into the bag as well... might even be a bit of VIOLET in there ....


ALSO these seem to have got themselves included as well!!


LOVE them!! OH well! I will use them TeHe !!

Keep smiling

Diane xx

2 comments:

PJ said...

What pretty fun fabrics. You'll find a way to work them into something.

Jan Maree said...

Loving the look of those fabrics! Just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. Some people aren't all that keen on awards so I hope you don't mind but I thought you were a worthy recipient.