Friday 10 February 2012

BACK ON TRACK

Glad you liked the bag, Sally will love it ...she has a good sense of humour and will "get the joke", she can take her dinner to work in it lol x

It was quilt group in Sandbach last night and the bag was VERY popular xx

No VIOLET to show you ...BUT.... I am back on track with the wedding quilt....today I got down to work and.....


This is how I am getting on..


Half done ... about another quarter pinned in place.


At this rate I will be able to layer it up by the time I go back to work next week. Today I had a parcel from my lovely postman


This is the fabric for the back..... I liked it in the picture NOW I love it in the flesh xx


Keep smiling

Diane xx

5 comments:

Annabelle said...

The backing looks stunning - is it black and white or grey? xx

Kelly said...

Love how that quilt is coming together, it is a very striking pattern!

Shaz@Alsha's said...

You are really doing a great job with the wedding quilt, and I do love the backing you chose. Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Sarah Lou said...

Wow, the wedding quilt is coming along quickly, the fabrics and the pattern look even better than before.

Amanda said...

The quilt is coming together beautifully. I really envy you your design wall.