Sunday 5 February 2012

SUNDAY DINNER

OH! I cannot be a vegetarian! I would STARVE! AND in this weather you need some FAT on your bones to keep going and keep warm........that's MY story ... AND I am sticking to it!! ... want to share? Feel free lol x

I am just up, having a cup of tea, then will be off to mum and dads for my Sunday dinner... roast beef today mmmmm. Will save you some if you want xx

I found this little baby quilt that has what I call. VIOLET  in it., 


I made it a couple of years ago as a practise piece... never made the one I was going to... changed my mind! So WHATS new there then?



Mind you, the sharp eyed amongst you may have noticed that it is the inspiration for a certain wedding quilt


Keep smiling

Diane xx

4 comments:

Pippa Parsons said...

god yeah, this weather makes me think of food all the time, we had spuds and chicken in the bag, with veggies and ive cooked quiche, scones and lemon cake for afternoon tea :) looks like we're snowbound tomorrow so its roast pork for us....I love roast beef with yorkshires...

Amanda said...

We had some friends come for lunch yesterday so I made a wonderful beef stew - Jamie Oliver's recipe - with jacket spuds; just what the doctor ordered. I've now got a chicken in the oven for this evening's supper, with roast potatoes and parsnips and cabbage. I can't promise that we'll eat that well for the rest of the week though, but it's nice to make an effort now and then.

Annabelle said...

All my family are vegetarian - and g/kids yet Mr Whizz Kid and I still eat meat or fish most days. Think they are all healthier! Love the violet. (PS Roast chicken etc., for dinner tonight). xx

Judy said...

I have been faithfully trying to eat non meat, even fish but continue with dairy. I need to work on my sugar the most. Pretty little quilt Diane.