Friday 24 February 2012

THINKING XX

Although I did not do any sewing yesterday I DID do a lot of thinking.... and planning. I have sorted out how I want to finish the wedding quilt, I have a plan for the Halloween fabric that Joan gave me. I have an idea of a cushion I have been asked to make...oh it goes on....and on ....and on...... I am sure you all know where I am!! I have even begun to write it all down ...... the memory can be fickle to say the least!!

The weather was back to normal today, rain, wind and more rain.... so sewing was the order of the day...

I have begun work on the wedding quilt...


I am going to do a simple grid in zig-zag stitch   THEN I will hand quilt leaves around the edges....


 feels good to be sewing xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Lots of good planning went on then!! ;)

Annabelle said...

Good plan. Thinking is a very respectable way to spend your time. xx

CRAFTY WOMBLE said...

I hear you. I really enjoyed making my pouch and I won't ever regret it because it has given me lots of ideas for other things. I hope my partner is pleased, I know she likes it but I think she has loved others! I am very nervous about receiving mine. I winder how many people have posted nothing and I have heard stories of people not getting anything back, am sure the mamma's will make sure everyone plays ball. There have been a couple of pouches I have loved and some that I like a lot, but pretty sure based on my mosaic that they are probably not for me, still fingers crossed hey - and not withstanding if it is coming from Australia or USA it could take weeks!

quiltmania said...

The fun part is the planning. I plan way more quilts than I make. Life gets in the way and we move on to more pressing matters. So plan away, it's great therapy!