Tuesday 7 February 2012

FOG gone

Yes the horrid fog has gone today....however the temperature has not been above freezing...had to scrape the car windscreens for AGES this morning when I came out of work... I was warm by the time I set off for home !!

For the new followers ,I am doing a Project-Of-The month with Sally (daughter in Australia), that is where the colour of the month comes from also... this months project theme is ... INSECTS. I have been stuck! Then James (grandson no 2) came for tea tonight.... and he has given me an idea.

These are some of the VIOLET fabrics I am thinking of using....


I am not sure that they strictly represent VIOLET ...BUT I can change the rules if I want to.... honestly!! lol xx

Will let you know what ...... when I have worked out the details xx

The wedding quilt is coming on .... I have stuck to the plan to do a little every evening before I go to work.


Gradually coming together

Keep smiling

Diane xx

3 comments:

Annabelle said...

There are so many violet/purple beauties out there - obviously in the wrong (foggy) place to find them just now! xx

Catherine said...

I'm so looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the insect theme! My dad's an entomologist so I've always been fascinated by insects :)

Maggi said...

Looking forward to seeing the insects. The wedding quilt is coming along nicely too. Stay warm, it is bitter here.