Monday 13 February 2012

OOPS!!

Hello, I start this with an apology to Carla, she joined us here on Friday... and I missed her! I am so sorry for this... let me know how I can make it up to you xx

On a similar note.. welcome to Karen who (I spotted!!) is joining us xx

You may remember that yesterday .....I remembered about the requirement list for Congleton quilt group tomorrow... I was FORCED into HobyCraft.... and then again FORCED to spend some money..lol

THIS was what I bought....


Are they not wonderful? (I know that is awful grammar!) We need 2 colours of felt, I was going for red and white ...then saw the other colours and patterns....I do not know what they will be like to work with.... watch this space xx 



I could have bought MANY more! However I bought these instead...


I am sure I can find "something"  to do with them (HeHe)... I thought they would make great zip pulls ..... back to work on the wedding quilt.

Keep smiling

Diane xx

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Lookinf forward to see what you made with these :)

Annabelle said...

Zip pulls ... what a great idea - I often find small, pretty items and save them - now I know for what. xx

PJ said...

I think these would make great zipper pulls. Good idea.

Catherine said...

Lovely felt, looking forward to seeing what you do with it! I agree the charms would make great zip pulls.

p.s. I missed the post but have been back to read it and I LOVE your bug bag! Especially the fabric you chose to line it with, beautiful! I hope Sally likes it!