Tuesday 14 February 2012

today

I was going to post early today..... so here we are at 22.33 and I am JUST getting round to it!!

I have just got home from Congleton quilt group....LOTS to tell you , but that will be tomorrow.

The main reason that I did not post earlier is that I pushed on and FINISHED  the wedding quilt top...


I pinned it on the wall... took the pictures and went off to collect James (grandson #2)


When he had had his tea and gone home I had just enough time  to download the pictures and get ready to go out. It was THEN I noticed the mistake!! Right in the middle!! I looked at the quilt... and YES there it is !!!! I must have twisted one of the background pieces as I sewed "

OH WELL! If they wanted perfect they would have asked someone else!! I am NOT undoing it!

Tomorrow I am going to layer it up and then work out the quilting xx

REALLY good meeting tonight and have LOTS and LOTS to tell you about

Keep smiling

Diane xx

5 comments:

Shaz@Alsha's said...

Well done! It looks amazing and you only notice the middle if you mention it!

Congratulations on getting it finished so quickly, wish I had your mojo!

Karen said...

I think it is perfect just way it is. I love the colors.

Maggi said...

A great finish and I bet you will be the only one who knows that the mistake is there.

Kelly said...

It looks fabulous and I doubt they will even notice there is a mistake!

Judy said...

That is an awesome quilt! Love those colors. Wonder job Diane.