Monday 6 February 2012

FOG!!

I don't really like snow, or ice, or slush (!!) ...but I can get by. NOW fog is another story all together! I REALLY don't like it, and I especially don't like the IDIOTS who seem to (think) they are blessed with super vision and fly along the roads scaring .... EVERYTHING .. out of the rest of us!! I have to go to work at 8.30 pm and at the moment it is DARK!! SO, the fog just does not help!!

OK rant over... deep breath... let it out... AH! much better xx

I have finished A Mid Summer Nights Dream... not for me I feel... seems to be the opinion of the others in the group too... although still 1 to finish and post score xx

We have moved on to ...


NOW this is much more my thing xx


For your VIOLET  offering to day , I have these little fish, they are part of a wall hanging that I made as a teaching/demonstration for Sandbach quilt group.


There are lots of colours as it was made from scraps ... these bits all seem to fit the bill for VIOLET



Keep smiling

Diane xx

5 comments:

Pippa Parsons said...

oh lovely, I like the middle one....

Kelly said...

Love the fish!!x

quiltmania said...

You'll have to let us know if you like the book. I'm always looking for a new author to read!

Shaz@Alsha's said...

I adore your fish - I want one! I'll have to work out how you did them!

Richard Healey said...

I love the fish those are amazing.

http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
Stop by for my quilt givaway to guess my babys b-day and weight.