Sunday 19 February 2012

SUNDAY

Just back from having dinner with mum and dad....VERY full, maybe too much pudding? GOOD though lol x

I am ready to post my bag to my partner for the Mouthy Stitches swap..


My partner has been VERY quiet... NOT reflecting the title of the group AT ALL!


I made the bag from the few snippets of information she did post... lucky she posted GREEN !


Part of the swap is to include scraps up to half a metre, so snuggled into the bag......


Keep smiling

Diane xx

7 comments:

Judy said...

I love this little bag. You are doing an exchange? She will be very happy. I love the colors. Thank you Diane for your nice comments it means a lot. Congrats to your many years of wonderful service. I'm sure you are much appreciated.

Karen said...

How cute. Lucky swap partner.

PJ said...

What a great group name. Cute bag.

mammafairy said...

You mean it is not for me? I like green too!

Annabelle said...

I love the bag - it is dead cute. xx

Shaz@Alsha's said...

What a cute little bag, I'm sure your partner will just love it!

Kelly said...

Very cute pouch! It's a nightmare that your partner wasn't very talkative though.