Wednesday 22 February 2012

JUST IN TIME....

There are several " JUST IN TIME "  (thought I would get a VIOLET post in !!) moments in this post...

First is that I am JUST IN TIME to get this post in for today (22nd) !!

The SECOND is about the WONDERFUL evening I have just had xx...

On my last night I go to bed as usual, and, wake at about 2.30pm ish. SO. I thought .....that will be fine, I will have plenty of time . SO when I woke up at 4 O'CLOCK!!  It was a surprise to say the least xx

I had just enough time to walk the dogs, have some tea, wash ...body and hair...

AND THEN...

Adam was at the door to pick me up!! PHEW!!

We used these tickets


The 2 lead ladies had the MOST awesomely WONDERFUL voices xx

Head full of glorious sounds.... going to have a cuppa then go to bed xx

OH JUST IN TIME  also to welcome Michelle as our latest friend here xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

1 comment:

Annabelle said...

So glad that you had such a wonderful time. xx