Saturday 4 February 2012

HEXAGONS ...... AND.....

I was really pleased with my progress on the wedding quilt, I made a quarter, I hung it on the wall and kept looking at it xxx LOVED IT!!

THEN I was going out of the door.... to go to work.... AND NOTICED ..... yes! I had done part of it wrong!! OH ! DEPRESSION!

Well, I had to go to work , there was nothing to be done. SO on my break I made the hexagons for Congleton quilt group.


I felt better when I got home ,and went to bed and slept with no worries. When I got up I undid the offending part. I went off (through the snow and wind!!) to see mum and dad..AND ... I MADE IT AGAIN 


So ,now it is back to doing a bit more.... AND .....doing it right xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

4 comments:

quiltmania said...

Maybe you should take hexagons to work every day and then before you know it you'll have another quilt. The wedding quilt is looking good!

Catherine said...

Good luck with the rest of the quilt, I hope it goes more smoothly! I really like those fabric combinations in your hexagons :)

Maggi said...

Lovely hexagons. Well done for getting the quilt back on track.

Shaz@Alsha's said...

Your quilt is going to look stunning - can't wait to see the finished product. Promise you'll post a pic!