Tuesday 28 February 2012

HOME

AH! I am just home from Congleton (Beartown) quilt group. It has been a lovely evening...now its feet up, cup of tea made........ and I get to write my blog. Wonderful way to spend my time.

Tonight was a mystery make....it was an OWL!! I am surrounded! I have it cut out ready to do...will show when its done...A LOT of talking got done, a LOT of laughter...not an awful lot of sewing lol x

We had a trader there as well to night OH NO! I bought the wadding (batting) I wanted......THEN I just had to buy these....


It is just SO lovely x

I cannot remember if I told you that I got my fabric from the Rainbow Charm Swap.... If I did OK! If I didn't ... then here is a picture of the wonderful fabrics I received....


I have a few ideas, but, not decided exactly what I am going to do xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

2 comments:

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Your quilt groups sounds like such fun! I think mine is boring compared to your group. Is it very large? My group is rather large. You always seem to have such interesting things going on!!

Annabelle said...

Love the rainbow charms. I am so waiting for your new monthly background - this one makes me go dizzy. xx