Thursday 1 December 2011

WELL! and Small Blog Meet!

SMALL BLOG MEET

This blogging lark can get awfully addictive!! I came on just for a "quick" look around...I'm NOT admitting how long ago that was! Lets just say its gone DARK!!!!

One of the reasons I have been on for AGES is that I stopped off at Lily's blog, she has put up details of a Small Blog Meet...and I got reading  .....and joined in!! I have to get Adam (son) to put up the logo for me ...you KNOW how technically challenged I am!

If anyone visits  from this same blog .........HELLO!!

WELL

The BIG question is ...what project did I choose from the list yesterday?

The answer is.....

NONE! I had a sort of RIGHT moment after tea! I have "stuff" all over the house, and it drives me CRAZY.


When I am doing anything and I have to go from room-to-room to find what I want !! SO I decided to put "most" of it into the downstairs back room.


So I spent my evening collecting and organising!!



I now have most things in the same room...some still around the house eg wadding is upstairs out of the way.....books and magazines upstairs waiting to be "sorted"

Good job I was not at work!! I was exhausted by the time I finished xxx lol

Keep smiling

Diane xx

2 comments:

JanuaryT said...

Hello, here from the small blog meet. I think that is so cool of Lily to do that, so we can find other bloggers that are starting out. I can't wait to check out more of your blog and see what your doing. I hope you can stop by mine when you get the chance as well. Have a great day!

Anne said...

Hi, I'm here from Lynne's blog!