Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmas Day

Hello....hope its been a good one and that Santa brought you all something you wanted. Santa left these for me to deliver to mum and dad


I am just back from having dinner with them...I have time to write this ....and then have a little snooze before I go to work for the next instalment of the insanity of Christmas on Surgical Admissions!!


Mum was making the gravy when I got there.....NO I do NOT eat those VILE sprouts!!


I did drink the cup of tea dad made me.

Keep smiling

Diane xx

3 comments:

quiltmania said...

It's wonderful that you had time with your family on Christmas Day. Family is what it's all about! Take care.

Judy said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Diane. It's going to be a great 2012!

Maggi said...

Glad you were able to spend some time with your family. Hope work wasn't too bad.