Monday 5 December 2011

PHEWWWWWW !

Welcome to Josie and Tina...hope you like it here, and to ga447 ....sorry to be so formal,but I only have your screen name xx

I am having a sit down!! I seem to have been on the go since I got out of bed this morning!

What have I been doing?.....WELL

I had the washer going, I did all the ironing, I took all the letters and parcels for Australia, to the Post Office, THEN...

I went to grandson no 2 nativity play...the kids were so good,some of the parents could take a leaf out of the kids book!! I did not get a picture of him this time...he was a sheep!! He was too far away from where we were sitting for a good picture...he has not forgiven me for last years picture yet!! It is in the bribery and corruption folder for when he gets older!!...OK I will give you a look...just don't tell him I showed it to you!! (he was a robin!!)


THEN I went Christmas shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got to get 3 vouchers ...as requested by the intended recipients... and I am DONE !! That's a great feeling I have to tell you!

NOW I am worn out! I am going to have my tea and then if I have any energy I may make the November block of the month....this is October...I made it yesterday


Well done to Maureen by the way...she made all 3 at once! Puts me under even more pressure to catch up!!



Keep smiling

Diane xx

2 comments:

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Just saw that you joined this BOM. I've been doing it since it started and love making these blocks. I love your fabrics and just wanted to tell you! They're quick blocks and great fun. Enjoy!!

Judy said...

I give the parents money to buy gifts for the kids. I love your blocks. Can you give the block size? I think your color choices are terrific. I look forward to the quilt! Great job.