Tuesday 6 December 2011

CAUGHT UP

Last night, after a bit of tea, a sit down, and a cup of tea I felt much better....SO....I set too and made the November Block-Of-The-Month block, not an arduous task....I am really pleased with how well they are coming out. Each one (so far) has come out at the required 8 1/2 ".


I am taking fabric from my scrap box, so the fabrics will start to change, but I am going to stick to the colours I have started with. Just have to wait for the next block to be published now, I think it is a really good idea to have a different person design and make each block.....as you get their favourite construction method as well as the block.


I am off out tonight, It is quilt group in Congleton (Beartown), it will be my first Christmas party of this year....we each take some food for the Faith supper...I CONFESS...I went to M&S for mine!! I would rather sew than bake! We always have a challenge......a bag with fabric and an embellishment, from this we can make anything we want....I have made something every year for at least the last TEN years.....this year? Well I had a REALLY bad time with it and it is in the bin!! I did get it out (twice).... but then admitted defeat and gave up!! Not too worry there are always LOTS of entries .



 The programme to take us to Easter 2012 landed in my e-mail box to-day.....gosh this seems to have come soooo quickly, it only seems like 5 mins ago we were getting the Summer programme!

Keep smiling (OOOPS Nearly forgot to say "Hello" to Rosemary...and welcome x)

Diane xx

3 comments:

Pat Merkle said...

Hi Diane, I'm Pat from Color Me Quilty. I wanted to say thank you for your kind comments on my blog, but you are a no-reply blogger (Diane-crewe noreply-comment@blogger.com). Most of us answer comments by email, so you may want to go into your profile and change the settings so that your email shows. (Almost all of us go through having to fix this, I know I did.)

You have a great start to your blog! Keep up the great work!

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Thank you for the kind words and the nice welcome! Your third block looks great also! Aren't these blocks fun?! Nice to know someone else doing this BOM.

jany said...

your article posting this is really nice article and very informative blog
pearson airport limos