Wednesday 21 December 2011

HAPPY DANCE

I did it!! OH yes I did!!

I have finished the quilt top....now I am wondering WHY did I not just get on with it before?


THANK YOU all so much for your encouragement ...it has REALLY helped.

I understand that ........ as my dad always says, "a blind man on a speeding horse would be glad to see it !!!!" similar to shaz's comment about the train!!.... the missing points don't matter, and REALLY they don't! The pictures are not wonderful...it is pinned onto another quilt!! AND its BIG!!! 


I have begun to like this quilt...its taken a while!


In the New Year I will layer and then think about the quilting....have to buy a BIG piece of wadding!


SO.. give your selves a pat on the back... because it is with your encouragement that I DID finish. xx




Keep smiling

Diane xx

9 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

The quilt is beautiful, beautiful and lots of work went into it. I am glad it is completed and congratulations. Happy Christmas...

Carla said...

This is absolutely wonderful! Such an accomplishment! Have a wonderful Christmas with all your family.

Amanda said...

Well done you, it looks terrific.

Anne said...

Well done, it looks fabulous!!!!!

Sarah said...

What a fabulous quilt! Very impressive!

Maggi said...

Way to go girl. Tremendous achievement. If ever you get over to an SPQ meeting bring it with you.

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Looks absolutely perfect!! What a lovely quilt!

SharynB said...

Very lovely - and finished before Christmas!!

Elvy Crafts said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Definitely worth the effort and perseverance.